Wednesday, February 27, 2008

shaman ikstik

I've been quite busy with some stuff so I haven't blogged for a while. But today, I'd like you to meet my Shaman Ikstik =) It's a character I created in RAN Online. You may visit here for the game details.

There are four classes available in RAN, these are Brawling, Swordsmanship, Archery and Shamanism. I chose Shamanism in Phoenix Campus. It's the fusion between martial arts and Qi-- the energy that flows through and around the human body, physically and psychically— it's a difficult idea to comprehend for outsiders to the practice of Shamanism, but for those students who choose this course, this much they know: one cannot exist without the other. The most powerful martial arts are driven by Zen-like spirituality and the most powerful magic effected only through flawless physical execution. Students of Shamanism must grade highly in both intelligence and agility. Accomplished Shamans are students who can sway the fate of entire battles with a myriad of skills and abilities. Shamans can minor in Spears, which gives them heightened attack power but prevents them from using spells. To cast spells, Shamans need to minor in Wands, which allows them to cast powerful healing and buffering spells in support of fellow students.

Take a peek at my Shaman Ikstik at Level 1 in her preparatory coat and skirt.

All geared up at Level 32... in Senior Coat, Senior Skirt, Senior Boots, Cleric Mittens and Gold Stick =) The little hearts above my head is called the "Power of Love", which gives resistance to some elements. Behind me is a Little Hooligan, I can now beat him in just 2 whips of my stick.

By the time I reach Level 43, I'll be able to buy the real Shaman Outfit. But I still have to earn 35,550 golds for the whole set. I can't wait! =)

ikstik

No comments: