Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thirty and Flirty No More

Life is all about waking up each day to discover something new...

about meeting old people but making new conversations...

walking thru old roads but still feeling nice about it...


realizing that you have grown a day older but still feeling young at heart...


meeting busy schedules but still finding time to smile...


being nostalgic about gone days but looking forward to better days to come...


Hope this year will be a lot better...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


CREDIT: FRAME from AC
PHOTO by Mels Ay-ad

Lines above are from the SMS Jackee sent me. It's touching and I want to share it with all of you. Yes, I am now officially 30 years and 2 days old . Yaikksss!!! Hahaha! =) I spent my birthday with Rellie. We recently got back from our Palawan Trip. Surely I'll be posting photos and stories of our trip but you have to be patient with me. It's a work in progress, hehe =) Lastly, thanks Melissa for picking us up at the Airport and for this wonderful photo *hugs*

Cheers to my 30th!!!

Help me pray that better things will come my way...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! You're 30 na? Oh, gosh, I feel soo old na! :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for the bday lunch!!!i'm happy you and rel are both ok! :) next year ulit ;-)