Tuesday, November 27, 2007

first

Welcome everyone!!! This is not my first time to blog but i hope to keep this one. I am starting all over again with "everything" so join me in my journey. While I wait for my "B", obviously, i still have plenty of time in my hands so i figured, I'd have time to blog. I wish to share my thoughts, my mumblings and some snapshots of my IKSTIK life. So here I am... just don't forget to leave some love if you find anything interesting here. Why dont' we start with a good news? I fell in-love with Digital Scrapbooking all over again. I've done a few layouts lately, and luckily, a good designer featured my LO in her blog (Did I hear you clap? Now I'm blushing). Not one, but three layouts. And that made me decide to start this blog. You can find it here in Ms. June's November 12 & 21 entry http://censloft.blogspot.com

Since I'm on a high, I'm leaving you guys with this LO. You guessed it right, I love to take photos... and now I DigiScrap =)



CREDITS:
HM_Kit_Spring
FONT Ravie
ALPHA Cardboard alphabet - Monika69

TAG sf_colorfulmemories_2007_tiedtag

JEN



No comments: