Wednesday, November 28, 2007

he's home

Who says the party is over? I'm still throwing a lot of Thank You's to those who greeted me today, a little bit late but hey, it still feel good that they thought of me today. Finally, the ForMe starlets and veterans (except Dimples, haha) remembered. Can I tell you a secret? I was secretly wishing for my Birthday to be over 'coz I've been waiting for the 28th to come. I'm having dinner tonight, no clue yet where... but I'm excited (as always). The DBF will be back in Manila by 5:30PM today. So as i get ready, I'm leaving you guys with another LO. Pics were taken last August during my "Welcome Back" dinner at Gilligan's after my Singapore Trip. And now, it's the other way around. He's back from Singapore!


CREDITS
KIT Fun and Games from Sunshine Digi Scraps
PAINT SPLASH Paint Me by Bridget Kolorowe Kleksy
FONT Broken Toys and Cheri

JEN

No comments: