Saturday, September 6, 2008

mirror, mirror on the wall

My tired feet are crying out loud. Just got back from my Tagaytay weekend with the ForMe girls and their boylettes. It's a post celebration of Ali's birthday and a taste of her "greener pastures". More kwento and pics tomorrow. I just logged in to say that I bought a new mirror :) Ali's driver dropped us off at Gateway. I was tired but I can't resist the sign of Shopwise so I went in and bought some things. I ended up buying a full length mirror, electronic kettle, and hand towels. Oh, I bought some packing tapes too. Hell yeah, packing tapes!!! In case I have to move to Jordan Heights on Monday... I'm ready. Hay... I'm gonna miss all my suki in Diego Silang, but on the brighter side, I won't be dealing with my f*cking LL's anymore. I'm sure it's gonna be a happier road ahead of me. Remind me that I have to look for a big truck. Hay... ang hirap kaya maglipat :( Goodluck na lang sa'kin!

Hmmn... basta... I have a new mirror and I'm happy :) Come chant with me :)

Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the fairest of them all?




No comments: