Friday, August 1, 2008

kuks na kuks na birthday

I was so busy with my DL it ate up most of my time yesterday. So I wasn't really able to prepare anything special for Rellie's bday. Booooo to me... I know... I know. Im such a bad GF :'( I was planning this cheesy surprise, but it's all in the mind, nde nag-materialize, hehehe =) Next year, perhaps...

Anyway, he's busy in the office too so I texted him lang. I have no concrete plans talaga and I was beginning to feel low because of that. Boooo to me, one more time 'coz I deserve it! I know he plans to spend his after office hours with me, so I sent him an SMS, "Uwi ka na lang ng maaga, let's have dinner together". He replied, "San sa Fidel? Cge cge". He sounded excited =) Or so I thought *wink*

So I hurriedly went to Nova Mall. I thought of buying matching plates, serving platter and all, candle holder, etc. Para extra special naman ang dinner namin kahit sa bahay lang. But I got disappointed lang, kasi walang mga ganun pala dun. Mga cheapetics na plasticwares lang na naka-sale. Papatulan ko na sana... kaso nde talaga match ung mga designs or colors so hopeless :( I thought of going to SM Fairview, I'm sure sa Dept Store mas may variety ang choices... but it's getting late. NO TIME. Ayan kasi... nde nagplano. Hmp talaga!!!

So I went home, with a cake in hand. At muntik pang wala rin akong cake. I went there na kasi before I went looking for plates, sabi ko i-reserve kasi I dont want to go around naman na may bitbit. There were only two cakes left, so I thought, gabi na rin naman... wala na sigurong bibili kaya I didn't pay yet. When I got back, there was only one cake left, I mean the rest are mga rolls na lang. PANIC mode!!! Super binayaran ko agad! Whew!!! ;P

I fixed the table as soon as I arrived home. No, walang mga fancy table arrangements with matching table napkins pa or candles ek-ek effect. Poor table setting talaga, hehe =) Ang jologs ko... I know!!!

I texted Kuks... aba.. eto ang reply, "D2 sa pila ng FX. May nabili akong Kickers, ang mahal nito! Tignan mo mamaya, hahaha". Nag-shopping pa pala ang Birthday Boy. It will take him one more to hour to reach Nova. In short, our dinner was already cold when he arrived.

So we ate... konting kwento. He looks tired and sleepy. He was telling me about the celebration he had sa office from his officemates. Kumain din daw sila. At ang dami din daw cake for him, I think there were three. Pinamigay na nya nga kila Joy and Muy yung iba kasi hindi nila naubos. That's my cue. He had too much cake na for the day. So when I took out my little surprise...


CREDITS:
QUICKPAGE by Gunhild Storeide
BIRTHDAY DOODLES by Ida

... parang gusto n'yang sabihin na, "Cake na naman!!! Hehehe! =)

He didn't say that, ofcourse. Or else, the cake will end up right smack at his face =) But he told me this, "Hmmn... wala na bang mas sosyal pa d'yan!?!", referring to my Goldilocks cake. Kuks... yan na yata ang pinaka-sosyal dito sa Novaliches eh *wink*

Ayan... that's how we spent his birthday. No fancy stuffs... JUST US... in eachother's arm. Yikkee!!! =) Kaya lang he was too sungit to pose for pictures. Hay naku!

Wait... did I mention na I bought our dinner too? ;-p Where else!?! ... sa sosyal na sosyal na Janet's. Hehe, akala nyo nagluto ako!?! =)

Happy Birthday Rellie!!!



No comments: