Wednesday, October 1, 2008

a treat from UJIN

I had dinner and a glass or two of beer with friends last night at a bar in Marikina. Actually, muntik na akong hindi pumunta because of a slight topak, hahaha =) The boys have been planning about this beer marathon for weeks now. It's a celebration for Ujin's promotion as Senior Software Engineer in Accenture (heavy-gat!!!). So yesterday morning, Kuks made the initiative to confirm the dinner and said beerfest. Since most of them will be coming from McKinley (island), I was left with no choice but to go straight to the venue... ALONE. At syempre nakakainis yun. The whole day I was contemplating whether to go or not. At 6pm, Kuks was already asking for my whereabouts and he was shocked to know I am still home and that I didn't want to go. He was upset and he knows na dumadaloy na naman ang TOYO ko. He thought I am all set to meet Boss Jun at GABC so I can ride with him. Well... ayoko mag-effort to go to GABC. With a heavy heart, I decided to go to Trinoma instead so I can pick up my Globe replacement sim. But God is really good. While I was stuck in traffic in North Avenue, Boss Jun called me up and told me he'll pick me up at Trinoma. Yihee... I'm such a BRAT ;p So I went to Marikina with Boss Jun and RV. We were the first batch to arrive, then Teddy came, then the Mckinley Islanders, then Pol Chong... and the beer flowed all night. Pero bottomless Iced tea na lang for me after one bottle of beer... hmmn... pa-GIRL! =)


CREDITS:
PAPER from Cozy Kit by Tracy King

Let's get the party started!!! It's so nice to see every one again. Ang daming kwento at mga ka-ungasan na kung ano-ano =) Sa sobrang daming kwento... mas nae-enjoy pa namin pag naka-break ung Band. Or is this a clear sign na tumatanda na kami at hindi na namin naa-apreciate ang live band, hahaha!!! =)

CREDITS:
FRAME by Sunscrap

FONT Rockwell

October 1 is a declared Holiday so they are all ready to drink like crazy. Masyado yatang mabilis mag-order ng beer... or is it because hindi sila ang magbabayad!?! Hehehe, thanks UJIN!!!


CREDITS:
FRAME by Sunscrap

FONT Rockwell


CREDITS:
FRAME by Sunscrap

FONT Trebuchet MS

The MAN of the HOUR praying, "Lord, lasingin mo na ang mga Ungas na 'to!!!" ;p


CREDITS:
FRAME by Sunscrap

FONT Bookman Old Style

Teddy is super kulit as usual to the point of sharing chismis with the boys and putting me on the "hot seat" about a certain issue with someone. Hahaha, I just laughed it off and gave them the Showbiz answer, "It's not true!" The boys are ready to grill me. Kuks is poking me on the side, asking me "Ano yun!?!" Hmmn... wala silang napala... my lips are sealed ;p


CREDITS:
FRAME by Sunscrap

FONT Forte MT

Another night with my bois... and it's super saya!!!


No comments: