Thursday, October 9, 2008

a walk in the clouds...errr... Retiro

Last Tuesday, Kuks sent me an SMS about a vacant commercial space in Retiro. He gave me the contact number and asked me to inquire about it. I did inquire this morning, there were two (2) available slots. I asked for an appointment with the owner if we can go over and look at the space. He agreed. I was so excited :)

Kuks and I met after office at Malaya Street for the "ocular inspection". The owner instructed me to look for Dexter when we visit. So tonight, we met Dexter... the English speaking Security Guard of the Condo Units :) He ushered us inside the vacant commercial spaces. The middle space which is a thousand peso lower in terms of rent is bigger but has an irregular shape and there's no CR. The one on the right is rectangular, estimated to be 60sqm (as per the owner) and with CR. Dexter shared a lot of things and is very keen on convincing us to take the space. On the other hand, Kuks and I are still hesitant because of the rent... a whopping PXXk. Requirements are 2 months rent deposit, 1 month advance rent, P10k deposit for Meralco and P5k deposit for water bill. Whoa!!! So we just told Dexter that we'll discuss things and go back in case we decide to give in to the amount requested. Dumbidumbidum...

Kuks was really excited about the space, and he dreams that it would be our "Flagship Store". I am happy to hear his big plans. He wants to fit in 20++ computers, hahaha! Not to mention that he wants it all flatscreen LCD monitor... hmmn... parang ang dami nating pera :) Moveover Netopia!!! *wink*

We continued to walk in every streets of Retiro and La Loma, "benchmarking" on every Internet Shop that we come accross posing as customers looking for vacant spots, checking out their service list and computer units.

We ended up eating and discussing our plans over YUMburgers and French Fries. Hay... sarap mangarap :)

* Wanted BUSINESS PARTNERS, hahaha! ... interested parties holler at me! :)




No comments: