Thursday, December 25, 2008

Have a Happy Christmas

For the past weeks, I was worried about not feeling the Christmas spirit. Sure it was a little cold outside, there were Christmas trimmings, everyone greeting you an advance "Merry Christmas", you can hear Christmas carols... but something is missing. For one, I didn't go gaga on the holiday rush. Yes, I didn't shop for gifts like I usually do. With that, I want to say "sorry" to my inaanaks, my friends and beloved. I don't have the time and I am saving up (excuses... excuses...). I'm sure you guys will understand.

But not that I really didn't give out any present at all. I chose to pick out only those who have truly touched me this 2008... those who helped me make it through this year. Just like Santa, I have to double check who's been naughty or NICE, haha! I requested someone to order and pick up yummy "Purple Oven" brownies for those in my list. So if you received one, you are indeed one of the lucky few, hehehe!

But unlike the past Christmas(es), I was able to complete the Simbang Gabi this year. And I am very happy about it. Woohoo!!! Not that I enjoyed the homily of the officiating priest at INB, but I can say that I found the Gift of Peace.

As I was saying... I didn't feel the true Christmas spirit... until the Christmas eve


CREDITS:
FRAME by Digitreats
SANTA HAT by Barb Derksen
FONT Gigi

"What if Christmas, doesn't come from a store?
What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more?"
~ * ~ Dr. Seuss ~ * ~

Merry Christmas everyone!!!



No comments: