Friday, December 26, 2008

Home for the Holidays

I am leaving for Cabiao in a few minutes to join Rellie and his family celebrate Christmas and their annual Family Reunion (maternal side). I am both excited and nervous to meet the rest of the Santos clan. Although I think I have already met all of them during Christine's debut... but this time it will be different I guess because I get to spend the whole afternoon (and evening) with them. Whew!!! My heart is starting to beat fast.

I am a little worried too because I'll be away from my DL. I am really crossing my fingers that nothing bad will happen...

I'll be back with photos and stories for sure! For the mean time... I have to go now, check my overnight bag especially my red shirt if it's in my bag and catch the bus. Byeeeeeee!!!



No comments: