Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Uno... Dos... Tres... Siete Pecados

Our first stop.


CREDITS:
PAPER from Sweet Kit by AmelieScrap
PAPER from Florasia Kit by June Schutrups (Cen'Stuff)
MERMAID from CT Colab Kit by June Schutrups (Cen'Stuff)
FONT BrodyD

Siete Pecados is a cluster of seven small islands. According to legend, seven sisters went swimming against their mother’s wishes. As a consequence they all drowned and afterward, seven small islands sprouted from the sea.


CREDITS:
PAPER from Anne Langpap (Two Peas in a Bucket)
PAPER from Halloween Boo Kit
PAPER from SDK Bday Mini Kit by Lorie (LorieM Designs)
FONT BlippoBlaD
FONT PiccadillyD

Our snorkels are Pink and Blue, teehee... cute!

CREDITS:
PAPER by Kellie mize
FRAYED TWILL from Down By The Sea Kit by 2sweetdesigns
FONT BrodyD

After paying the entrance fee (P100/pax), we were ready to explore the beauty underwater. Manong Caretaker said we were the first boat to visit that day. Early birds. I was so excited to try the underwater cam too! But I was a bit scared to get in so I asked Manong Bangkero if he can provide a rope that I can easily tug and hold on to... in case my fins and mermaid tail fails me, hahaha!


I excitedly took photos of the corals but all I got were these blurrrrrrrry shots. I don't know what went wrong... was it ME or the cam (because I am not familiar with the cam settings)? Or is it because the sun is hiding so my shots are dim? WHATEVER. I enjoyed swimming with the fishes na lang. Sayang din we forgot to bring bread for fish feeding para talagang kagulo at rumble ang mga isda. Manong Bangkero threw in some kanin since we don't have bread. But I wasn't able to capture decent photos of the PG fishes. Thanks to Digiscrapping at medyo nabuhay ang mga blurry shots ko for this layout.


CREDITS:
PAPER from Undadasea Kit by Kim Broedelet(Kimb's designs)
PAPER from Summer Bay Kit by LindaJD
SEA CREATURES from Aquatique Kit by Juillet
FONT BrodyD

I went snorkeling to my heart's content as the place is truly awesome! We were also told that some scenes from the local soap opera "Dyesebel" were shot in some areas of Siete Pecados. Naks! Look at my kikay legs underwater... feeling Dyesebel! Since I wasn't successful in the "corals and fishie" shots... ako na lang ang nag-photo op.


CREDITS:
PAPER from Beach House Kit by Tina
PAPER (FOR CIRCLE) from Sweet Wasabi Kit by Lilipruneau
PAPER (FOR SCALLOP) from Sweet Easter Kit by Rgi Musa
SEASHELL from Beach House Kit by Tina
FONT Hand Of Sean

Coming up... TWIN LAGOON!


No comments: