Sunday, December 23, 2007

christmas in our hearts

Christmas is just a few winks away. As much as I love to do my Christmas shopping... I guess I will have to pass this year. I know it's sad news for the people close to my heart because I give a lot of gifts during our Christmas reunion. I was too busy running my DL *excuses*excuses*. But I will not be totally grumpy this season, I'm cooking up a promo for my DL. It's my way of saying thanks to my loyal customers. These kids (and the not so young ones) made my DECEMBER. It's a totally different world from where I used to be for the past six (6) years. I'm learning a lot of things. Of course there are some who can be a real PITA *Pain In The Ass* But I just smile at them and remind myself that the customers are always right. So with a big heart, it's time to return the favor. Here's my promo coupon. I'm thinking of buying chocolates too as my Christmas giveaway. So what do you think? I hope this brings smile on their faces. I'm so excited about it! =)


Grab one on the 25th. See you!

ikstik

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello! hope you liked my Christmas present :) huggys! :)

jackee