Saturday, December 22, 2007

the trick is to keep breathing

Peyton once said, "At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just not facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world, six billion souls. And sometimes... all you need is ONE.

Once in a while you come to a point when you start questioning things. I am at that point again. And I dedicate this post to those 5 people who chose to listen to my thoughts. Thank you for the cafe latte that mended our bruised hearts. Thank you for the time you spent at my shop just so I have someone to talk to. Thank you for the phonecall you made just to check on how I was. Thank you for letting me cry on your shoulder. Thank you for depriving yourself sleep so that I can have mine. I feel better... I am better. And I will always try to remember... "the trick is to keep breathing".
CREDIT
KIT From This Moment from Raspberry Road Designs
BLACK CARDBOARD PAPER from Monika69
FRAME from Manu07


ikstik


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout, great use of my kit. Look forward to seeing more of your fantastic pages.