Tuesday, December 11, 2007

then and now

I was online at YM very early this morning when a message window popped, it was Randy, my cousin (3rd degree?) who's in the middle of nowhere (Location: TOP SECRET). We exchange hello's and life updates. He said he'll be visiting Manila again next year after his brother's wedding. I told him about his parents' (my Ninong and Ninang) visit last October. They we're supposed to drop by at the house by lunch time, and they arrived by 4:15PM due to... what else... Novaliches traffic. Since we have no merienda to offer, we just bought bread from the neighborhood bakery. But they were thrilled to get a bite again of Pande Coco and Spanish Bread. Balikbayan's are easy to please as they love simple things. Randy says he misses Pande Coco too... and eggpie... and ice tubig. He gave me copies of our photos taken during their Manila visit last March. And these pictures are worth scrapping so I'm sharing them with you. Plus a bonus picture from way back when we have nothing else to do but PLAY. Suddenly, I miss the childhood days we spent at RI.

OLD PHOTO L-R Angela, Pot, Jackee, Randy, Maricar, Ate Apple and Me
NEW PHOTO Jackee, Ate Jeng, Pot, Randy, Maricar, Kuya Dennis, Mama Nene and Me

CREDIT
KIT Free Product Samples from Melothria
FRAME Jazzy frame from Kim B's Designs
FONT Thick Chocolate

ikstik

No comments: