Tuesday, January 29, 2008

9...10...11...12

Whew! Yesterday I woke up very early as I'm still thinking of my newly delivered computer units. Imagine waiting for almost a month... and when it's finally here, I can't still use them. Boooo. So to get my mind off my problem, I decided to shop around. I've been wanting to buy some stuff for my CR like shower caddy, soap dish, disinfectants and other cleaning supplies. Shopping has always been my stress therapy, but I must say that I have already mellowed down on that aspect (clap... clap). I felt good when I started picking up the items I needed. Everything was color coordinated... BLUE. Hahaha! =) I get this weird feeling when I'm inside a grocery. I fancy small things. There a lot of things I see and I wanted to buy them though I know I don't need them or I don't intend to use them. Bad... I know... and I'm trying very hard to resist it. *wink* As my POK friend Ali puts it, "There are things that you want to buy because it makes you happy... though you won't use it." Anyway, I bought this small blue hook (with adhesive) supposedly for my headset, but it's only good for 10 minutes, the adhesive won't work :( It won't stick! Cute but of no use... boooo! P14 wasted. On a happier note, because I have no EQ, technician or no technician, these new computer units shouldn't stay in the boxes any longer. God sent me an angel *wink* and he heard my prayers.

At least now I know what RJ45's and TUP cables are for =)

CREDIT
FRAME ClusterFrame Frame#5 from Manu70

Tired as I may be, I like a tired body better than a tired soul =)

CREDIT
FRAME ClusterFrame3 Frame#1 from Manu70
PAPER August 07 free pea kit by Rhonna Farrer
What's in a BOX!?!


CREDIT
FRAME ClusterFrame Frame#4 from Manu70

9... 10... 11... and 12 are up and running!!! And I'm gonna keep on counting...

CREDIT
FRAME ClusterFrame3 Frame#1 from Manu70


ikstik

No comments: