Thursday, January 17, 2008

isn't she the sweetest!?!

After almost 1 month of not freebie hunting since my personal computer is facing "near death" experience I decided last tuesday to blog hop and found this challenge in one of my favorite blogs. The challenge is to make a layout using any kit or size layout but it must include the following : A circle , a rectangle and a square shape.These can be in any form, element, brush stroke or paper shape, as long as all three are there. I quickly thought of my Tarsier Layout and emailed it to Ms. June. Here's her reply:

Hi Jen
It does qualify - it has all the things needed!! Great layout and I love the pictures!! The layout is gorgeous and I love how you matted the photos!! Great job!!
If you manage to get the credits let me know. I will post the layout tomorrow Wednesday, if no credits then I will just apologise to the designers and explain the situation.
Here is the link for the thank you gift and thank you so much for playing along and for sharing your fantastic layout!!

Hugs
June

Now isn't she sweet!?! And for joining, I get these equally sweet colored papers as a prize. It's my first time to join a challenge like this so I'm happy about it.



You can find my layout here in her Jan16 entry together with the other challenge layouts. In the pics are three of my friends from GABC, Charlotte, Mels and Lala (and the Tarsiers, of course!) Photos are from our trip to Bohol last January 2006. I'll Digiscrap our other photos as soon as my PC is "revived". For now, I'm off to blog hop and check out the other challenges.

*wink*
ikstik

1 comment:

Census said...

It was a wonderful layout and I am honoured that you decided to play along with the challenge!! Great work!!