Friday, January 4, 2008

$$ bling bling $$

It's a good thing I checked my Spam Mails the other day as one very important email was redirected to my Spam Folder. It's the good news that I've been waiting for 3 1/2 months. I felt relieved and was very happy about it. So yesterday, I went back to GABC and finally got my last pay. $$$. I saw some old faces, new ones and of course my friends. I saw a biAtch too... and her big fat face!!! *witch laugh* With all the updates and chika minute, I forgot to double check the Certificate of Employment that was handed over to me. It was a little past 6PM when I noticed that I was addressed in my COE as MR in bold letters. WTF!?! I tried to call the HR staff but she's already out of the office... unlucky me. So that means, I will have to go back to get the corrected document. Not to mention that I left my ID too at the Guard because I forgot to surrender the Visitor's ID pass =) All because I was busy with the chika updates, hehehe. From GABC I went straight to SMNE to meet DBF. We had dinner at Max's because I was craving for Bulalo, but we ordered Kare-Kare instead. It's our Xmas, New Year and $$$ celebration, hahaha! We started the year right... hope it will also be a good year for you all.

ikstik


No comments: