Friday, January 11, 2008

one fine day

We both lack sleep so the original plan to meet up at 9AM yesterday was moved to 10AM. We had lunch and the funny thing about it is that we ordered Kare-Kare again, this time from the neighborhood karinderya =) Must be our favorite dish, haha. It was good, I must add. Then we set off to begin the day's journey. We went to Hidalgo (Moy's Repair shop, it's the first repair shop that we saw) to have my Digicam checked and we were asked to wait for 3 hours so we decided to watch a movie while waiting. We passed by Quiapo Church first and we were very lucky that the Priest was blessing the crowd with Holy Water when we got in. It was the Feast of the Black Nazarene last Jan9 so they are still celebrating. We went malling after saying our prayers and finally got a taste of Tokiyaki balls again, yum... yum. We watched "National Treasure" afterwards. I love Nicolas Cage that much so I let go of watching BEE Movie. And now, it's time for the good news. We went back to Hidalgo for my cam, waited for 1 more hour while eating snacks and voila... it was fixed. My heart skipped a beat as Kuya Joe was doing the test shot.I can't tell you how happy I was to have my Cam back for the cheap price of PX200 only!!! (come on, take a wild guess!) I was able to save a whole lot compared to the P9k repair price quoted in the Canon Service Center. This one is really worth celebrating!!! KUKS TREATS. Thank God I resisted in buying the P15k Canon Digicam on sale that I saw last December at Abenson's. Woohoo!!! We passed by Ace Hardware to buy some stuff before we headed to our last stop... MY SHOP. The General will do some inspection. Thank God I kinda passed... I was not able to clean 1 keyboard drawer out of 12. *grin*

This is us testing my "revived" Digicam. SMILE.
Tired but happy.

credit
FRAME Fotosusu Freebie Frame

* too happy to sleep
ikstik




No comments: