Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Come Pick Me Up I'm Down

I tried to face the morning as positive as I could though I had a not so good Tuesday. I wanted to turn around the vibe, and even changed my YM status message to, "It's the most wonderful time of the year". I was aiming for a happier mood then comes Jackee's news. My staff at Jordan didn't report for work again. And didn't even bothered to let me know why. This staff was already absent yesterday, thus my irritated mood yesterday. And she did it again. And I had enough...

I terminated her, officially. A decision I should have made a long time ago.

I forgave that staff in the past and gave a lot (by "a lot", I really mean a lot!) of chances hoping that things will eventually get better. But I was so damn wrong!!! Oh f*#&%!!!

I was chatting with a friend and we were discussing business matters... blah... blah... blahs. He was trying to make me feel a little better and convincing me not to lose hope. At the same time opening up a good news that they are now planning to put up a restaurant. Wow! He then shared with me a recent learning. Something he picked up from his boss' lecture which goes something like:

"There is no bad or poor Business,
only bad or poor Management"
~ * ~ BHL ~ * ~

I've been getting a lot of stress from 1 of my DL's and the staff involved. To the point of getting really... really pissed, mad and angry (as in!). Honestly, to the point of wanting to shutdown operation and just concentrate in one shop. But contracts are limiting me to do so, particularly that of PLDT. There were a lot of wrong things going on in that DL. But now I'm starting to blame myself more

Huhuhu...

No comments: