Friday, January 9, 2009

Where Do We Go From Here?

I am bored so I took the Lakbayan Quiz. Look, I got a grade of C. I hope this year I'd be able to visit more places and get a chance to travel more. If time and budget permits, I'd love to go out of the country again. It's been two years since my trip to Singapore. This time, I want to go to Hong Kong and experience Disneyland, or to Macau perhaps. But my ultimate dream is to visit and shop 'till I drop with Ate Aps in Canada. Hell yeah... I hear you say dream on!!!

I was looking at old photos last night, and I saw a photo of my visit to the Cagsaua Ruins, with the majestic Mayon Volcano at the back of course! Wow!!! That photo was taken way back in 2001, I think. I hope I can visit it again, armed with a more acceptable fashion sense

Included in my travel wishlist are the likes of Davao, Sagada, Zamboanga, Camiguin, and Camarines Sur. Taking the quiz made me realize that I've never been to any part of Mindanao. Boo...


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.


"The world is a book,
and those
who do not travel read only a page."

~ * ~ Saint Augustine ~ * ~

How much of a traveler are you?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna go somewhere new din this year!!! :D Let's plan a trip soon! :D

Anonymous said...

I just got a C-. Hehehe... Camiguin's nice!

Anonymous said...

Bru, I wanna go anywhere! Too bad we won't be able to join Ms. My's CDO trip on the 23rd. Arrrggghh! Wala kasi tayong Big Brother eh :) You've been to Zamboanga, Sagada and CamSur... so san tayo punta?

Anonymous said...

Hey Chienabon, another BRATs trip!?! Where to? Where to? :)