Monday, January 5, 2009

Welcome Back and Despedida Dinner for Rhea

It was a short notice but I'm glad my GABC friends showed up for Rhea's dinner. We met up at Gerry's Grill, Trinoma. Rhea's been working in Singapore for more than a year now. I think I last saw her during my GABC Despedida pa. So when I learned that she's spending her Christmas Holiday in Manila, I promised her I'll set up a dinner for her. I'm pretty sure she misses us so much. And we missed her too! She's going back to SG in Jan7, thus, the two in one dinner. It's also a perfect timing to unwind for the last time since the rest are also returning to the corporate world after the long holiday break. Except for you know who


CREDITS:
FRAME from Ent'Attendant Kit by Petit Moineaux
RIBBON AND BEAD CHAIN from Dianthus Daydreams Kit by Rhondogg
HEART PIN by Our Little Scrap World
FONT Journal


CREDITS:
FRAME from Sweet Easter Kit by Rgi Musa
FLOWER from Viollettes Sauvages Kit by Petit Moineaux
FLOWER from Just You Kit by Melgen Design
PHOTO TAB from Groovy Girl Kit by Raspberry Road Designs
PAPER from Promise Kit by Shabby Princess Designs
RIC RAC by Amanda Kay
RHINESTONE by Amanda Kay
FONT Hand Of Sean

Just like the old times in GABC

CREDITS:
FRAME by Neverland Scraps of Pixie Treasure
TAG by Neverland Scraps of Pixie Treasure
FONT Just Me Again Down Here

CREDITS:
FRAME from Spring Garden Kit by Mira Designs
RIBBON by Danielle Corbitt
FONT Sydney's Hand

No comments: