Saturday, January 17, 2009

Mangio - Vergara Nuptials

It was a last minute decision to finally attend. I've been wanting to, of course! But I had problems with my DL recently (read previous posts) so I wasn't sure if I can make it to their wedding day. So when the bride informed me that I will be reading the "Prayers of the Faithful" during the ceremony, I had to decline. I didn't want to add to their stress level if I suddenly don't show up. Besides... I have stage fright, hahaha! I'm shyness remember!?!

Anyway, today I attended the wedding of two friends I met in Grade School. Yes, I met them when I was in Grade II... believe it or not. Dex and Ferdz are my classmates in San Antonio Elementary School until our last year. Ferdz is one of my guy friends and my biggest "crushie" back then, wahaha!!! And Dex and I are inseparable. We were also classmates in High School (Quesci) and remained to be friends until now though we got separated in College. I lost contact with Ferdz but I had a chance to meet him again in College. Just hi and hello type when we'd see each other in the school grounds. If I remember it right, their paths crossed again after college years, when Dex got back from Iloilo and they had a reunion of sort (which I was not able to attend) with our batchmates from grade school. Their friendship blossomed, they became an official couple for years and they eventually decided to be husband and wife in 2003 with a Civil wedding.

And what a grander way to celebrate their 6th Wedding Anniversary and renew their vows, than with a Church wedding... with their daughter Orange and son Franz (and the little boy in Dex's tummy) as part of the entourage.


CREDITS:
TEMPLATE by Yin of Yin Designs
PAPER by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs



CREDITS:
FRAME by Sara of Sweet Blossom Designs


CREDITS:
TEMPLATE by Irene O'Neill
PAPER from Casual Wear Kit by Monica "Sunshine" Evan or Sunshine Digi Scraps



CREDITS:
FRAME by Manu70
FONT James Fajardo


This wedding also gave me a rare opportunity to be reunited with Grade School and High School buddies. In this photo: the Maid of Honor (with BF), Rissa and Pong (from SAES) and Lanie (from QCSHS with Hubby).


CREDITS:
FRAME from Seasons Change Kit by Ellie Lash


No comments: