Sunday, April 13, 2008

chlorinated chick at 8 Waves Waterpark

Finally I was able to kick off my SUMMER 2K8 =)

My sister Jackee and her BFF Deah invited me to join them as their highschool friend, Lizle is treating them for a relaxing day at 8 WAVES. Actually, I was there to fill Joemy's slot. Still, I packed my bag and joined the group, I needed a break after all.

Surfee and Wavee welcoming the Girls.

CREDITS:
FRAME from Funky FLoral by Leah Riordan Designs
FONT Eagar Naturalist


They say if you are able to keep your friendship with your highschool friends, most likely you will stay friends with them until you get old. I'm happy I was able to keep mine too. I miss them suddenly... *sigh*

Believe it or not...

CREDITS:
FRAME from Bianca GuimarĂ£es
FONT Expletive Deleted

And Chris also attended the same school. Where else!?! QCSHS =)


CREDITS:
FRAME by Manu70
FONT High Tower Text

A classic Highschool reunion... we even saw Mr. Rex San Diego, our Journalism Teacher, hahaha! Small world.

8 Waves Waterpark is located at San Rafael, Bulacan. It offers different amenities and features for guests satisfaction. We made our rounds of course and explored the area. Photo Op na 'to!!! =)

Inside the waterpark, you have a choice between Bamboo Hut cottages or Long Span Steel cottages. We stayed at Bamboo Hut cottage W41. Sizes of their Bamboo Huts vary from 12, 19, 22 and 45 seater capacity. Or you can also stay at 8 Waves Hotel if you have extra cash to splurge. *wink*

CREDITS:
FRAME from Real McCoy by Tracy King


8 Waves Waterpark is the the biggest wave pool attraction in the country today. This reminds me of an episode in Laguna Beach where you can actually surf in the fake waves. Cool. I'm not sure though if you can also do that in this 2, 788.52 Sq. m. Wave pool. Ping and Ruth enjoyed the waves a lot. I was too scared too even try it, hehehe =) Swimming lang sa gilid-gilid.

CREDITS:
FRAME by Gunhild
FONT Festus!


Jackee, Chris, Ping and I tried the slides at the Safari Pool and Slides. Everyone had a grand time in the slide except me. I stopped sliding when I reached the edge. Boo... hahaha! =) Embarrassing moment indeed, people in the pool are waiting for me to drop and I suddenly stopped sliding. I'm not sure if it's the shorts that I'm wearing, or if the water in the slide is not enough, or is it because I'm underweight. Take your pick, is it A, B, or C!?! =)

CREDITS:
FRAME by Melanie (Lottchen)
FONT Almagro


I think the Safari concept is contrary to their Under the Sea (Water World) theme. I find it really weird. But that thought won't stop these two from posing at every possible photo op spot.

CREDITS:
FRAME by Laura B. Mundy (Little Bits' D-Zynz)

This is my favorite part in 8 Waves, the Kiddie Pool. It showcases nice spots for picture taking.

CREDITS:
FRAME by Coralee Evans (MzCora)


Soon, baby Yza can already enjoy Noah's Ark just like the other kids. "Tita Lizle... bawal mag-resign ha!"


CREDITS:
FRAME by Monika69


Remember John Lloyd and Bea's "One More Chance"? There's one particular scene which was shot in this very spot.

CREDITS:
FRAME by Heather Benson

I'm sure you can still sing along with this one... =)

The coconut nut is a giant nut
If you eat too much, you'll get very fat

Now, the coconut nut is a big, big nut...



CREDITS:
FRAME by Heather Benson


There are two other pools in this waterpark but we didn't find anything fancy in them, these are the Lap Pool and the Bubble Pool. Therefore... no pics.

What's next after a tiring swim and photo op? PG moment. Since Jackee and I are facing scarcity of rice (LOL) right now, we have to grab this chance and eat as much as we can. Right Deah!?! *big grin*


CREDITS:
FRAME by Amy Teets


We were blessed with a fine weather that day so it is equally relaxing to just stay at the cottage and catch up on each other's stories. I can still remember how we all laughed at Lizle while she was sharing her Sagada experience. She was so fascinated with the Inn where they stayed, the same place used for the Judy Ann and Piolo starrer. "Sa sobrang ganda... sa sobrang layo... parang pwede kang pumunta dun tapos magpalit ka na lang ng pangalan and start a new life." Hmmmnn... I'd like to try that one of these days *wink* Good bye Jenelyn! Hello... ano nga ba ang magandang pangalan para sa'kin???

And as our non-stop chismakaru goes on, Yza took this opportunity to show another baby milestone =) We witnessed her first time na dumapa. Yey!!! Everyone happily cheered! =)



CREDITS:
PAPER by
Daniela Peuss
FRAME
by [ v.vv ]

ALPHA by Ellie Lash
FONT Deco Freehand

The chair served it's purpose. Ping is known to be very hardworking. And everyone is happy that he agreed to take a day off from his bamboo crafts.=)

CREDITS:
FRAME by fotosusu
FONT IndieStar BB

It's nice to watch them bond as a family. I even volunteered to be their official piktsurera for the day =)

CREDITS:
PAPER from Dream Kit by Helena Montario
FONT
Bailey MF

The kwento's, food and photos made our day.

CREDITS:
FRAME by Cen's Loft

Meet 8 Waves' newest SURFEE and WAVEE... bagay ba?

CREDITS:
FRAME by Storeide
FONT Bookworm

As for me, I'm a mermaid set to meet the CHUVA's... Okay, dream on! *wink*

CREDITS:
FRAME by Petit Moineaux

Come and visit 8 Waves Waterpark.

ADDRESS: Ulingao, San Rafael, Bulacan
OWNED & DEVELOPED BY: Villamar Construction & Development Corporation
MANAGED BY: Univill Corporation

ikstik

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ang sexy naman ni Wavee, mwehehe! :)