Monday, April 21, 2008

dreams do come true

We were watching ASAP and saw this star promote her latest movie. I suddenly remembered about the activity in SM Fairview and sent Karen an SMS to ask if she's gonna be there. "Punta kayo, nandun ako", she replied.

Since we've got nothing to do that day, Jackee excitedly tagged along with me. It was nice to see Pam and Karen (and her baby Gaboy) though they were busy with some stuffs. They were making sure that everything is okay before the star finally arrives, but we still managed to chat and pause for a picture moment =)

CREDITS:
FRAME by Bianca G.
FONT Maiandra GD


I saw some ex-colleagues too. Ms. Marge and Roxan were there, and we exchanged our hi's and hello's. They were teasing me if I already moved to Plains and Prints. BIG SMILE. It also feels good that the staffs from Penshoppe and ForMe were still able to recognize me and they still call me Ma'am Jay1. Ngek... nde na ako sanay =) But the sad thing is, everyone commented "pumapayat ka lalo". Am I really thinner??? =( I'm getting the same comment everytime I see old friends. Hay... kailangan ko na talaga lumamon. LAFANG to DEATH and timer starts now!

The poster says it will start by 5PM but my tired feet is telling me that it's already past 6PM and still no sign of a bright star. There's already a big crowd outside the store and a smaller group inside ForMe. Jackee is in front of the line, it pays to keep connections alive *wink*

People outside started screaming in delight and that's our cue that she has finally arrived. 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... the Grand Entrance.

CREDITS:
FRAME by Lindsay Jane Designs
FONT BudHand


Jackee enjoyed every minute of her dream coming true. Obvious ba!?! =)

CREDITS:
FRAME by
Nicole Kaltenecker
FONT Almagro

Not contented with the signed photos, she asked Judy Ann to sign the Ploning poster Pam gave her. Todo na 'to!!! Ako ay movie fan... movie fan.... lalalala... (remember the Ate Guy song? LOL).

CREDITS:
FRAME by
Simonela
FONT AnkeHand

Because she stayed beside Judy Ann all through out the autograph signing, I'm sure her face will end up in all the photos that the people there took, hahaha!!! =) Or better yet, she'll also end up in the GABC Lookbook *wink*

CREDITS:
FRAME by Candee (CanDesigns)

FONT Kaela

*to say that she was STARSTRUCK is an under statement, hehehe =)

ikstik

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Certified STARSTRUCK! :) My special thanks to you, FOR ME, Ms. Pam, Ms. Karen, And to all my sponsors. :)