Sunday, April 20, 2008

iced coffee and doughnuts... anyone?

"What time are you coming? The party starts at 4PM."
I searched my brain for answers but I gave up and just asked...
"What party???"

Jackee recently discovered a passion for hosting small get-together parties for friends. Apparently, she sent an invitation thru SMS which I did not receive. "Let's bring the ocean here, please come in your best summer dress."

Cris was already there when I arrived. He too is clueless on what's happening and even sent an SMS to Jette, "Ano nangyayari kay Jackee? Engagement party na ba ito?"

Hahaha! =)

Whatever the reason is... I went there to enjoy the yummy doughnuts in the table.

CREDITS:
FRAME by
PAPER from Beach House Passion by Tabrizia

The hostess in her sundress who surprised everyone with her SWEET treats.

CREDITS:
FRAME by
FONT DadHand

While waiting for Jette... the two shared neighborhood stories... in short chismaks galore! It feels like watching Kris Aquino and Boy Abunda's THE BUZZ live!!! I was trully entertained, hahaha =)

CREDITS:
FRAME from Scenic Route by ABR
FONT Fancy Footwork

We asked the same question every 15 minutes. Call time is 4PM and it's almost dinner time. "San na ba si Jette!?!" To pass time, I tried to be busy with the cam. I made sure the camera is all set. Testing 1... 2... 3...

CREDITS:
FRAME by Kim Broedelet (Kimb's designs)
FONT Fawn Script

It's a little past six... finally, she arrived. Their own La Greta... and my favorite... Jette! And what better way to celebrate than to pig out on the food and drinks Jackee prepared. Let's get this party started!!!


CREDITS:
FRAME by Manu70
FONT FontOnAStick

We had doughnuts and coffee to our heart's delight. But we also had our *sharing time*. Having great conversations is one of the essentials I look for in any relationship I get into. And I always grab the opportunity to listen to Cris and Jette as they really have a funny way of telling stories. I am enjoying their company so much. I'm thankful my sister introduced me to them. GROUP HUG =)

CREDITS:
FRAME by Melanie (Lottchen)
FONT Gigi

Later that same night, the birthday girl, Ate Ping joined our *session* She serves as the nanay of the group. And like what a true MOM will do on her birthday, she bought us ice cream!!! Yehey! How much sweets can our sweet tooth take? Hmmmn... just keep it coming and we'll gladly take it. LIFE IS SWEET... at ang sarap ng libre! Hahaha =)

CREDITS:
FRAME by Kim De Smet
FONT OCR A Extended

I had too much caffeine and it kept me awake until 4AM... rewinding the coffee party in my head or looking forward to Jette's promise, her "Bean Bags" Party? *wink*

ikstik

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See you on Jette's Bean Bags' Party. Fab! Date to be announced hehe