Tuesday, April 22, 2008

waiting for the GO signal

"Pay very close attention to your dreams right now - both the variety of images that your subconscious cooks up while you sleep, and the ones your conscious mind creates during the daytime. They may seem like fanciful ideas that don't relate much to your real life goals, but that is not necessarily the case. Look closer, and you will see that they are a sort of roadmap to get you from where you are now to where you want to be. The signs are there, you just need to slow down to see them."

Sometimes I check my horoscope to see what my stars are up to. And this one really struck me. Readings from my daily horoscope spoke to me. Recently, I've been cooking up something that most of you will surely think as "suntok sa buwan". I know it's another big step that you'd think is too early for me to take. But I know deep in my heart that it's what I wanted. All I'm waiting for now is a little PUSH... and I'd gladly make that leap. Please say that it will be okay before my twisted sunshine fades out... *smile*


CREDITS:
FRAME by Fran
FONT Dear Teacher-Normal

Looking back, after some trails... I burned some bridges too. I am like that. I have a tendency to cross out people in my life. Some say it's good, while others say it's bad. I have my own reasons and you will just have to respect that :p

*BITCHy me signing off

ikstik

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just close your eyes and JUMP!