Thursday, June 12, 2008

another day in paradise

I was having a so... so... day when I received this SMS from Kuks, "May email ako sa'yo. Matutuwa ka, hehe". So I logged in to check what it was. I nearly did a cartwheel when I opened my mail, hahaha! =) You guys wouldn't believe this, because I can hardly believe it myself *wink* My ChinoKuks surprised me with tickets for our vacation trip. Actually, it's a trip together with his officemates and friends from ACN . Ibang level di'ba!?! Marunong na sya mag-surprise. Oh, I love you Kuks so... so... much!!! I immediately called up his mobile to say thank you and told him how he made me happy. He was just laughing at the end of the line because he knows I cannot contain my happiness. You see, every now and then, I'd bug him that I wanted to book a trip and if he'd wanted to join. And he'd start lecturing me again on how to save up money and I'd answer back on how money should be enjoyed. We always have that kind of discussion and he'd just end it with, "The right time will come". And I'm all hands off about the issue but I'll be wearing a simangot face, God knows how long, hehe. I remember I mentioned in one of my posts that he promised we'll take a summer trip. Well, summer is over but we didn't leave Manila. But that I understand... actually I backed off too because I have major things to deal with and I can't squeeze that in my schedule. Naks busy! =) But now, I am really looking forward to boarding a plane and leaving Manila for a while *wink*

The search for the perfect swimwear is on... but I still have around ten pairs that I haven't used yet so we'll just see =)

CREDITS:
FONT
Calisto MT and Hiccups

* This chick is looking forward to kissing the SUN and feeling the WATER

ikstik

No comments: