Saturday, June 14, 2008

just give me a big closet

Kuks travelled all the way to Novaliches today so he can join my meeting with Mr. Cruz. We had our final negotiations and contract signing this morning. Rellie stood as my witness. He was quite happy on how our conversation with Mr. Cruz went. Actually he talked more and asked me to slow down =) So I had to make pigil my "ratatatatat mouth". Since the deal is officially closed... the KEYS were already handed down to us. You have no idea how happy I was in that very moment. We went to see the actual space as well, and I had flashbacks of scenes from "Sex and the City".
I was really overwhelmed by the feeling that I wanted to mimic Carrie's line, "Hello... I live here." Hahaha, kaya lang baka batukan ako ni Rellie sa sobrang arte ko! =) We had lunch at Janet's (sosyal na sosyal, harhar) while discussing our plans. I'm getting a little giddy na talaga. Though we still have a lot of things to take care of, I'm still positive that this will be a life changing decision. He left na right after lunch because he'll go home to Cabiao pa. But guess what!?! After we parted, I was able to score 2 pairs of cutie shorts on my way to Novamall. Oh I'm so lucky today! Parang 200% na ang excitement level ko, hahaha! =) Can't wait to wear it.

I'm here at my DL na pala, kc Earl is here. He's helping me reformat all the PC's. Yeah gastos na naman. But I'm sure I can breathe easier after all these so cge na lang. And I'm really thanful that he is helping me out. Imagine yung travel time nya from Paco, Manila to Nova is 48 years. Buti na lang may passport sya, haha! =) Thanks Papa Earl!!! =)

ikstik

No comments: