Sunday, June 1, 2008

drenz turns one

One of my inaanak, Marcus Drenz, celebrated his first birthday party at Jollibee Don Antonio. I went there alone and I really had a hard time looking for that particular Jollibee. Manong Driver directed me to Ever Commonwealth so I went there and surprise... it's a different party! =( Hahaha! Finally, one of the crews gave me a sketch on how to go to Jollibee Don Antonio. After crossing a long scarrrrry overpass and a tricycle ride, I found it =) Jollibee Don Antonio pala is inside a subdivision. Whew! Si Manong talaga...niligaw ako.

CREDITS:
FRAME
from Cars Go Beep Beep by August Designs
BALOONS by June Schutrups (Cen'Stuff)
TAG by June Schutrups (Cen'Stuff)
FONT
AnotherHandFont

The party starts at 2PM but I got there at around 3PM already. The guests are already eating when I arrived. I saw some GABC Logistics staffs at the party and I shared a table with them. Hmmn... I thought Corine will be there too. Chichika pa naman sana ako *wink*

CREDITS:
FRAME
from Burlap Buddies by Raspberry Road Designs
BALOONS from Special Little Butts by Jannidee
TAG by June Schutrups (Cen'Stuff)
FONT
A Little Pot

And of course, here's the Bday Boy with his parents, Marvin and Daisy.

CREDITS:
FRAME
from Funky Floral by Leah Riordan Designs
FONT Baby Boston

I wasn't able to take good photos as I was seated at the table near the birthday cake so most of my shots are backview. But here's what I managed to take. Enjoy! =)


CREDITS:
FRAME
by Angie Kovacs Designs
FONT Fontmoochers

CREDITS:
FRAME
by Ellie Lash
RIBBON from It's a Man's World by Boo Silva (Boo Land Designs)
FONT Courtney Dorkling

CREDITS:
FRAME
by Manu70
PAPER by June Schutrups (Cen'Stuff)
FONT Freeze!

* It was a JOLLY party =)

ikstik

2 comments:

Census said...

Wow!! It looks like a really great party!! Worth all that effort to get there...that was some trek, lol!
Your pictures are wonderful as usual and the layouts shine!!

Anonymous said...

Nice! Thanks for featuring Drenz's 1st Birthday Party on your blog! We didn't know you had a hard time looking for the place, hehe. Well at least you made it! Thanks Mare for coming! Thank you also for the photos & the gift. God bless!