Friday, June 20, 2008

stardust

I just received an SMS from Kuks on his whereabout. I'm trying to be cool about all of this. I don't like the idea that they'll be spending the night with some "girls" but I think I'm also a little excited to know what's gonna happen. Last week, he told me that they are cooking up a small surprise party for Ge. And last night, while we were on the phone, he confirmed that they'll be pushing through with the plan. He made me kwento na kasi about their plans, so my curiosity level went a notch higher. Cge na nga, boys night out for Ge... so be it! =) Hmmn... bakit ba kc nauso pa ang STAG PARTY!?! Hehehe... killjoy ba ako??? *wink* Okay fine, I'll try to catch some sleep and not think about it na lang ;P

CREDITS:
GIRL IN BUNNY SUIT from Kim Broedelet(Kimb's designs)

* Pretending to be going to bed... good night! =)

ikstik

No comments: