Tuesday, July 15, 2008

bullet day... i will giant you

As soon as I received the SMS informing me that my "plate" is now ready for pick-up, I rushed home for a quick shower and to change clothes. My heart is beating fast... I am both excited and scared. I was expecting it to be released tomorrow, like what I was told. I remember telling Jackee, "Sana Wednesday na. Gusto ko na makita para makatulog na ako ng mahimbing."

I knocked at the window, the Releasing Officer put back her mobile phone in her drawer and smiled.

"I'm here to pick up my permit", I politely said.

"Pangalan po?", she replied.

"Palinar. P-A-L-I-N-A-R".

She stood up, went inside a room and returned with my "plate" in hand. After asking me to sign some papers, she handed it over to me.

I think I uttered my sincerest "THANK YOU" today. And I let out a big sigh of relief.

DIZIZIT!!! =)


It's only Tuesday, and I can't help but wonder why it was released early. But at least, the agony is now over *wink* Super gusto ko mag-cartwheel sa sobrang tuwa. But I have to rush again. I'm meeting Kuks tonight. We're supposed to canvass prices for a "bed frame" today in Makro... pero cge na nga, ako na lang pupunta kasi maaga pa naman. And then meet ko na lang siya for a movie and dinner. Babooooo!!! =)

ikstik

No comments: