Friday, July 11, 2008

meet my POK friend we all love

I went to GABC office yesterday to gatecrash a party, hahaha! =) It's Alison's last day in GABC, and I'm gracing her despedida *wink* I wasn't able to join her Tagaytay party last Saturday since I attended Gerald's wedding. To make up, I went to GABC na lang to join their meryenda. Ali is my POK friend so I wanna see her before she leaves for the States on July12. Yes, I'm hearing you... too many despedida's lately noh!?! All my friends are leaving our beloved P.I. *sniff* Oh, it's also Chim's (my Ex-Brand Manager) birthday, but she left na before I arrived so I wasn't able to see her. Buti na lang I greeted her na with an SMS when I woke up. She invited me pa to join the girls for lunch (at GABC). But OA naman kung lunch to meryenda eh andun ako di'ba!?! Anyway, going back to Ali's parteaaaaaaaaahhh *insert KIKAY laugh here*, I'm grabbing her post (excerpt) and some pics from her Multiply account so you can take a peek. Let the photos guide you, I'll insert short kwento lang in between =) Enjoy!!!


Au Revoir Golden ABC

Thank you friends for making my last day super memorable!
I felt so loved!
Thank you for:
- The beautiful roses.
- The pink and red iloveyou balloons from where the boys got mumps from blowing! Hahaha!
- The one-of-a-kind Ian Lector original graphic shirt made especially for me, with matching Bench hanger.
- The lovely Alison banner, painstakingly cut by my Boinks, Toni.
- The yummy chocolate mousse from my HR Com Dev friends.
- My Spice Girls Farewell video edited by Madz.
- My Shoot You and FHM Cover from my Girls!
- Surprise guests Pio Alegado, J1 Palinar and Victor Basa (first time in GABC history may celebrity well-wisher! Kaninong pakulo to?) Hahaha!
- The heartwarming e-mails and my "We will miss you Ali" folder card!

I love you all! Keep in touch!
See you in August!





Ibang level ang POK Friend ko di'ba?! May Star Factor!


After securing a Visitor's Pass from the Guards, I went straight to the G-Cafe (A.K.A. Canteen nung panahon namin) where they are having merienda. Grand entrance ang beauty ko... with Ali's back to the door, the other girls screamed in unison, "J1!!!!!!!". So I waved at them ala-Ms. Universe, I hugged a surprised Alison =) "Pokkkkkkkk, what are you doing here!?! Thank you for coming!" Little did I know na photo with Victor Basa pala yung na-interrupt ko, harhar! =)


After beso with the girls, I grabbed a chair and pizza at naki-party at picture na.



This is cute!!! Sobrang bagay kay Ali coz she is pa-girl all the time *wink*



Farewell presents from the bois and gurls of GABC...











Photoshoots galore!!!




I soooooooo loooooooooooove this!!! =) Such a classic! We had this pang-Soap Opera photoshoot in 2006. The girls printed it out and started crossing out the face of the person who resigns. Tapos ni-label nila ng reason for resigning, hahaha!!! Obviously, crossed out na ang face ko ;-P At meron na palang Part II ang pictorial =)

Part 1:
Cha Salamat- Greener pastures (Leo Burnett)
Dimps Larrazabal- Got married
Hiyas Patricio- Soul searching
Christine Enriquez- Culture shock kuno.
Jen Rantael- Na-burn out sa pag-measure.
Rina Lacia- Better life.
J1 Palinar- Fed up with scandals.
Roselyn Santos- Abducted by aliens.

Part 2:
Alison Dy- Mukhang pera! Hahaha! (Dapat greener pastures part 2!)

I hope you enjoyed the pics as much as I did. See how creative and "productive" these girls are!?! Hats off to the girls of ForMe!!! =) And to Ali, I HEART YOU!!! Keep in touch POK. Enjoy your engrande vaycay!!! Thanks for letting me grab and share the photos, ha! Mwah!!!

CREDITS:
FRAME by SHW
FONT
Tempus Sans ITC
PHOTOS from Ali's Cam

ikstik

No comments: