Wednesday, July 2, 2008

sleepless... but not in seattle

I faced the world this morning with a ngarag beauty as I spent the night in my DL patiently overseeing while the PC that I use as a server is being reformat. We started at 11PM after DL operating hours, and didn't know we'll come across a lot of glitches and finally ended the work by 8AM today ='( But I don't have any reklamo, except for the fact that I wasn't able to get some sleep, kasi the labor naman is libre =) But I swear, it really reached the point where I regretted that I had it reformatted pa. Kasi we were doing some shortcuts for reformatting which failed... and muntik na mawala lahat ng files ko... my photos and DigiScraps which I don't have a back-up copy yet (tigas kasi ng ulo! tamad mag back-up!). I am really thankful that all my files are still intact though we spent long hours in finishing the task. And sobrang thankful to the one who helped me! *bighug*

Later this evening, I went around Cyberzone because I needed to buy a new keyboard and AVR. I bought the AVR but I have to check in SM Fairview na lang for the keyboard. The OC in me didn't want to purchase a different model kasi, hehe. So I'll try tom if may stock available sa SMF. After that, I met up with Kuks and we went around the Dept Store naman to canvass prices for a bed. Hay super duper mahal!!! I think P10K ung pinakamura. Hindi kaya ng budget ni Mrs =)Maybe I will have to settle with the one I saw in TK the other day, mas pasok sa budget =) We went around pa to check the other furnitures. Hmmn... sarap ng feeling na ganung level na yung kina-canvass mo, hehe.

I was craving for a Wendy's side salad but Kuks wanted to eat at Mongkok Dimsun and Noodles, so he won. After all, I'm not in the mood to eat burgers anyway, yung salad lang talaga gusto ko. While eating, we were discussing about what to do with my phone. He wanted me to sell my N6680 so I can buy a phone with a dual sim feature so I won't have to bring 2 phones with me all the time. Parang sales man, he was trying to convince me to try the MyPhone T22 he saw in Rob Mall. I am really hesitant because I've been using Nokia all my cellphone life. I used Motorola L6 (as a replacement phone for the N1100 I've been using) for about 2 months for my SUN sim, which I gave up last week (we are already selling it) as I do a test run on this N99i (china phone) which I thought is a dual sim phone. Actually dual sim sya but only 1 line is active at a time which defeats the purpose of being a dual sim, hehe. So right now, I am using my N6680 and the N99i which are both bulky. Kaya na-frustrate ako and Kuks is telling me to return it and buy the T22 instead. Or else, jackpot ang makaka-holdap sa akin *wink*

Hmmn... I can't really decide as of now kasi I'm having a hard time in letting go din of my N6680. It's been with me for almost 3 years I think. Sobrang love ko yung phone ko! ='( Kaya lang Rellie already asked his cousin to look for a buyer and believe it or not meron na, so I really have to decide soon... Booo...

I searched the net as soon as I got home to check the features of T22. Mukha naman siyang okay =) Konting pilit pa and I'd give in na, hahaha! Look... tapos convince nyo din ako, hehe.



Here's a photo I took using my N6680. This may be our last bonding moment so I might as well enjoy it =) Inuwi ko na lang pala yung Wendy's salad kasi naubos ko yung order ko na Spareribs and Chicken with rice.




CREDITS:
FRAME by JIC Creations FONT Curlz


* Still undecided...

ikstik

No comments: