Saturday, July 12, 2008

what's inside the leather box!?!

After gate crashing Alison's Despedida last Thursday (see story here), I went to see Kuks at Rob Mall. Finally... finally... finally... he bought the My/Phone Slyder Series S22 Duo Phone that he's making me kulit with *sobrang arte ng construction ng sentence kong ito, nde ko kinaya!!!* It's a toss between T22 and S22, and sabi ni Kuks, mas pang-chicks daw ung S22 so that's what he purchased *notice the stress on the words pang-CHICKS and HE* Feeling tisay and so so so loved... we went home with my new mobile phone. Deadma if we were standing during our MRT ride... we were having a kabag fest. Kuks was throwing non-stop jologs jokes. Deadma if we had to endure the long queue in the FX terminal... we ate ketchup-mayo hotdog sandwich while waiting. Before going to my "new haven", we ate dinner at sosyal na sosyal na Janet's (Pares House in Nova-Bayan). He allowed me to have Coke pa (he's been asking me to mellow down on my sugar in-take kasi)... saan ka pa!?! Sobra na 'to!!! =) Non-stop laughing trip pa din during dinner. A certified HAPPY day for both of us. After eating, we headed off to Fidel so he can do the "inspection" and "approval" of my accomplished tasks for the week. So far... ok naman ang rating ko =) Thumbs up from the General, wohooo!!! Things are slowly falling into places... malapit na malapit na talaga...

He brought me home and asked me not to wait up for him anymore, pero syempre... I can't do that. I mean, I can't sleep just yet. I have to lay my hands on my new phone! =) Eto na... eto na... eto na.... waaaaaaaahh ahhhhhh... doo bi doo bi doo... bi doo bi doo...


CREDITS:
FRAME by Petit Moineaux
RICRAC by Amanda Kay
FONT Viner Hand ITC


CREDITS:
FRAME by Ellie Lash
FONT Juice ITC



CREDITS:
FRAME
by Fryske's Digiscrap Design

PIN by Manu70
FONT Kristen ITC

Parang ang dami nyang pera noh!?! Hehe, not really *wink* We decided to buy the MyPhone S22 because of my need to maintain 2 active sims. Siya din kasi Dual Sim din yung phone nya na nabili nya from his Singapore trip. We would have gotten the T22 which has a stylus for the touch screen but we settled with S22. So far I'm liking the idea of not having to bring 2 cellphones all the time. It's user-friendly also, easy to upload and download to a PC just like a flash disc. The package includes 2 batteries and 2 ways to recharge via outlet and PC USB. It also comes with a headset and 1G memory card. I am now really bidding goodbye to my N6680 and it's bluetooth and 3G because S22 doesn't have it. It doesn't matter though, I don't really need it. =) Another downside is you can't use MP3's or WAV tones for the message alert tone, I'm so used pa naman to hearing my "Umbrella" tone (yung Motorola L6 which we sold recently I used "With You" by Chris Brown naman). My only problem is it's shiny finish... palagi tuloy parang oilyness just like the fez of the owner, harharhar! =) And yung Calendar pala, I don't know if nde ko pa lang na-explore masyado or nde talaga pwede mag-store ng birthday alarm. Hala, I like greeting my friends pa naman on their special days ='( Teka... parang dumadami na yung reklamo ko =) Believe me, I'm happy with my new phone. *cartwheel* Having 2 active sims in 1 phone is already a steal. Plus the fact na it's from Kuks made it more special * i heart you* Ano ba!?! Naaapakan mo naman ang mahaba kong hair!!! *wink*

Now I tell you guys Goodbye ='(


CREDITS:
FRAME by Heather Manning
FONT Footlight MT Light

Enough drama. Naka-move on na ako agad sa break-up na ito! =)

Yesterday, I sent Rellie a message in YM
.

jen: kilala mo si MyKel?
rellie: anu last name?
jen: MyKelPon hehe, kugi ng Kelpon ko... yuhoo!!!
jen: mas kugi pa sa Kuks, hehe
rellie: hahahahha
rellie: lintik sa joke ha
=)

But after exploring the phone features again, I realized na pang-chicks nga pala 'tong celphone na'to. So meet myChel... myChelpon =)


Here's the Specifications if you're also interested to trade your old phone with S22.

Network: GPRS/GSM 900/1800
Camera: 1.3 Megapixels CMOS
Display: 176 x 220 pixels, 2.0”, 262K colors TFT
Connectivity: USB
Memory: 800 entries Phonebook Memory
Expansion: Micro SD/T-flash memory card slot up to 1GB
Device Control: Alphanumeric keypad
MEssaging: SMS, EMS, MMS, E-mail
GPRS: Class 12, WAP 2.0 browser
Sound: 2 stereo speakers, 3D-surround effect
Multimedia: MP3/MP4 player/Video Recorder
Battery: 950 mAh
Dimension: 98 x 49 x 17.9mm
Weight: 102g
Standby time: 100 hrs.
Talk time: 120 mins.



* Go get one!

ikstik

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sosyal! :D