Saturday, February 21, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic Movie Night

I slept almost all afternoon. I am so puyat! But a happy one at that. I had dinner, watched a movie and went out for coffee last night with friends. It was fun!!!

I'm supposed to meet with Mels and Joy at Glorietta but Joy had some urgent things at the office. Tickets for the 8:30PM screening of "Confessions of a Shopaholic" were already sold-out, next screening is at 11PM. Whoa! So Mels and I decided to have dinner first while waiting for Joy. Since Melissa is craving for Thai food... we ate at Dusit Thani. The food is great. We are both hungry and in PG Mode that I wasn't able to take a photo of our food, haha!



CREDIT:
FRAME by Vr Brandi
FONT ArabBruD


It was almost 10PM when Joy arrived. Chumona agad!

CREDIT:
PAPER from Florasia Kit by June Schutrups (Cen'Stuff)

The movie is at 11PM so we still have to wait for an hour. We're done eating so we just played with the cam while we catch up on each other's lives. Major Topic: How we spent Valentine's Day. Let these photos give you clues.

Give me a smile for "P"

CREDIT:
RIBBON by Carol Abram

FONT Sydney's Hand

Give me a smile for "J"

CREDIT:
PIN by Tracy King

FONT Bitch Cakes

Give me a smile for "M"


CREDIT:
WORD ART by Tracy King

FONT Cheryl Hand

Give me a smile for "R"

CREDIT:
BUTTONS by Danielle Engebretson Designs

FONT Yelly

Give me a smile for "_"


CREDIT:
CLIPPED FLOWER from Ocean Sunrise Kit by MyAngel236

FONT Maiandra GD

Give me a smile for "R"


CREDIT:
RIBBON by EVERYDAYS LITTLE MOMENTS Design

FONT !PaulMaul Longs

Yes, we had a crazzzzzzzzy game! Haha!

I am so sleepy but I needed to finish and post this one. Hope you enjoyed the photos. Goodnight!!!

No comments: