Saturday, February 14, 2009

Spread the L-O-V-E

My day didn't start right as I had to deal with my Love-Hate relationship with my DSL provider again. I swear, a lot of people who work there don't know what they are doing. High blood early in the morning!

It's Valentine's Day and I don't have a date. Rellie went home to Cabiao last night and he'll stay there until Sunday afternoon like he usually does. His sister wanted me to go to Cabiao again so we can spend Vday at the Spa since her husband is also coming home from Singapore. But I can't. Besides, Kuks also has plans for the day with his Tatay, they have two entries for the cockfight Hehehe! Kuks called me up this morning and we had a short talk lang, then they left for the "sabong" after lunch. Nanalo ba? One cock won but the other entry lost so tabla. Sayang!

I was able to talk to Ate Aps din this morning. Nakakatawa! I was telling her kasi, "Saan yung webcam mo, patingin nga at ano ba ang suot mo baka naman naka-heart-heart ka pa jan!" Sabi nya, "Hindi ah!" Then we both laughed. Ganun kasi talaga kami mag-usap. Anyway, nag-chikahan lang kami. Tapos, in the middle of our conversation, she raised her legs because she was trying to fix her socks. Sabi nya, "Uy tignan mo, heart-heart pala yung pajamas ko! I didn't know!" Hahaha! Kaloka talaga si Ate Aps. Hay... I miss her a lot!!!

Since Jackee is out on a date, I was left alone in Jordan. Pero okay na din kasi something really good happened. LOVE is indeed in the air. I was talking to Ate Ping, then Cris came and he greeted Ate Ping a Happy Valentine's. I thought the world stopped for a moment. When Ate Ping smiled and they started a short chit-chat, that's the only time my heartbeat went back to normal. Finally their cold war is over!!! Im so happy talaga! Imagine, that cold war lasted for more than a month I think. To celebrate their reconciliation, the three of us had dinner at Ate Ping's house. We bought fried chicken lang and Cris treated us for ice cream, saya! Super sarap ng feeling that the friendship is back to normal. During dinner, I was observing Ate Ping and Cris catch up on things. Napapangiti na lang ako. Sobrang dami nila pinag-usapan, pang-1 month na chikahan. Sayang Jackee missed the drama, busy kasi sa date. I'll update her na lang tomorrow. I'm sure she'll be happy to hear about this.



CREDIT:
CLUSTER by ScrapShana
WORDART by Kathy Winters Designs


So this is how I spent my Vday! How's yours? Hope you had a great day too! Don't forget to spread L-O-V-E everyday. Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: