Friday, February 20, 2009

Inggo & Me

Before I stepped out of the house, I just had to take these photos so you can better understand Kuks' reaction when he saw me.


CREDIT:
PAPER by Fryske

I met up with Kuks at Trinoma. I waited for like 5 minutes before he finally arrived. The moment he saw me, he plastered a sheepish smile. But I know at the back of his mind he was thinking otherwise. More like, "Uhmmn... buhay ka pa!!!" Hahaha!

Kuks hugged me and asked, "EMO ka ba Chenelyn!?!"

We had oriental food for dinner but I forgot the name of the resto. Kasi I didn't enjoy it, hehe. The food is not bad but I was afraid I caught a stomach bug so I'm being more careful lang with my food in take. Thus, I don't have much appetite.


CREDIT:
FRAME by Lindsay Jane Designs

FONT Aeolus

Kuks was snap happy that time so I grabbed the opportunity and smiled and smiled... and smiled at the shots. Or maybe he was just cheering me up because he knows I wasn't feeling that well. He knows very well what will make me happy... PICTURES!


CREDIT:
FRAME from Forever Mine Kit by SABDESBOIS / Sabine Etienne

WORD ART by Scrappy Pony Designs
PAPER Girlie Mini Kit by June Schutrups - Cen's Designs

No comments: