Sunday, May 25, 2008

and they lived happily ever after

I attended Liezel's birthday bash cum despedida yesterday. And I was so surprised to see her US based boyfriend, Norman, was there too. As in fresh from the airport pa daw. I'm so kilig with the fact na sinusundo na sya *bigsmile* Liezel shared that they are getting married this June. Oh, I am so happy for both of them because I know that they deserve to be together. Just a short TRIVIA... the 3 of us are classmates in high school. Norman already like Liezel even backed then but is soooooooooooo torpe to say his feelings. Then Liezel had a boyfriend and Norman flew to the US. After years and so many miles of being apart, I was able to get them back together. Yes... you heard me right. I brought them back together. I was able to get in touch again with Norman thru FRIENDSTER. See... I was able to do something good out of my addiction, hahaha! =)

Our other Highschool friends were not around but some GABC Peeps were also there so I joined their table. I'm happy to see Ms. Dette there, who happens to be my Brand Manager way back in 2002 when I was still with the Oxygen Team. Kathy Po, JR and Emie were there too. Funny thing is that they used to be my colleagues in GABC but that's the longest afternoon I shared with them ever. I don't think I had a chance to make chit-chat with them when I was still in GABC. But I can still say that I had fun exchanging the latest chismaks with them. We did a countdown on the resigned employees of GABC. It's a long list, grabe!!! I can imagine the canteen filled with unfamiliar faces. Sobrang hindi ko na sila mga kilala for sure! I also shared with them how my life changed after GABC. Syempre... proud to share stories about my DL. And I think I really inspired them na there's more to life after GABC.

Here's our souvenir photo for the night.

CREDITS:
FRAME by Kim Broedelet (Kimb's designs)
BUTTERFLY from Garden Kit by Adeyeo
FONT
Impervious

To Norman and Liezel, Congrats and Best Wishes guys!!! Keep the love burning =)

ikstik

No comments: