Wednesday, May 14, 2008

just enjoy the moment

I met up with Kuks today and we had dinner before watching a movie. I'm sharing with you a photo of my Healthy Plate because I also can't belive that I finished it all, hahaha! YUMMY-ness!!! Or should I say I was ordered to eat everything =) I am really making extra effort to "eat well" as I am already tired of hearing the "you look thin" comments. I don't know what went wrong. I always wanted to gain weight but it seems like I'm losing more and more weight now. But really, I will gain it back or even gain more... I promised myself that and I'm working on it *wink* See, it look and taste really good. I'm not really a fan of green salads but I like this one. And I can help but smile as Kuks keep on saying, "I feel like a goat", in his pinaka-maarte tone mimicking someone. Heehee =) Guess who? *wink* Yeah, Kuks may appear to be snobbish and outright nerdy to some but he never fail to make me smile when he starts being goofy. Very strict (on some things... err... a lot of things pala) but he can be funny too. And what I like about our dinner today is that we were able to talk about a lot of things. My eyes really widened when he started mentioning about the big *M* thing. Did I really hear that!?! Nothing fancy but it swept me off my feet for a moment there. Ooppsss... enough. As my title says... just enjoy the moment.
CREDITS:
FRAME by Jessica Alger (ScrappinBikerChick)


We watched the last full show of "When Love Begins". I was a little hesitant at first as I heard some bad reviews about the movie. It wasn't that bad. We enjoyed relating to the scenes, hahaha! I had fun spotting Anne's swimwears and cover ups =) And at the same time I also thought of how I spent the Boracay Trip I had last year. Oh my God I'm starting to really miss the beach again... boo =(

Here's a photo from my Bora Trip which I so sooooo love =) Oh puhleeese take me to the beach. This chick needs some sand dusts lovin'


CREDITS:
FRAME by
VirBrandi Designs
FONT
Bailey MF


* Thank you for giving me the best moments in my CRAZY life

ikstik

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the what word?!!!! hehe..
malapit na ang anniv ng ating bora trip! hehe

Anonymous said...

no bora trip yet for me this year =(
i have kwento!!! hihihi. my mom told me the other morning i've kasalanan daw... she saw our bora pics with yosi. hahaha... i said "ano ka ba?! props lang yun!"