Tuesday, May 6, 2008

a day in his laid back life

Yey, I'm back in Manila =) For those who haven't figured it out yet, I went to Cabiao to attend the barangay fiesta of Palasinan where Rellie's family live. Cabiao is a 3rd class municipality in the province of Nueva Ecija, Philippines. It is located between San Isidro and Arayat, Pampanga and northwest is Concepcion, Tarlac. It is about an hour and a half drive from Manila or a 2 hour bus ride on a public transpo.


SOURCE: Wikipedia

I know I promised snapshots and stories but all I can say is that I had a wonderful weekend *kilig* It's been 3 years I think since I last visited their home in Cabiao. And it really felt good to be back =) I can really say that HOME is where the HEART is.

CREDITS:
FRAME by Dani Alencar

I don't have fiesta pics to share as they have a lot of visitors and I was a little too shy to bring out my "point and shoot". All I have are photos I took the morning after the fiesta.

CREDITS:
FRAME by Ellie Lash
FONT Kristen ITC

It was a quiet morning and I spent it in their garden. While they are busy cleaning the clutters and putting things back to where they used to be, I bonded with my camera. After all, Kuks is quite busy too =)


CREDITS:
FRAME by
Dani Alencar
FONT Lamebrain (BRK)

I met most of Rellie's relatives and friends during my stay, and this is also the first time I am formally introduced to INGGO =) Kuks always say that he trains INGGOchi every weekend to bite me when I visit *silly* Inggo is a Pitbull and Kuks adores this dog so much. I was scared because it's big but it's okay... Inggo didn't bite me =) I helped Rellie give this dog a bath. Friends na kami =)


CREDITS:
FRAME by
Christine M. Stone (Calico's Digital Designs)

Aside from the dogs (they have two) and the fighting cocks (I lost count, haha), there were also lots of flowers in their frontyard which provides a relaxing view in their veranda. Here are some photos I took playing with the Digital Macro setting. Cool.

“If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly,
our whole life would change.”

~*~ Siddhartha Buddha ~*~












CREDITS:
FRAME by
Dani Alencar

Hope you enjoyed the flowers as much as I did =)

*Blooming where I am planted

ikstik

No comments: