Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Every JUAN Must Fly

One fine day...

jen: Kibe may seatsale ang CebPac
jen
: nuninuninuninu

rellie: hehehe
rellie
: so??



CREDIT:
QUICKPAGE by Dnadryad

Hahaha! Ang sungit ng Lolo ko! He's like that every time I open up this topic.

Mels wants me to check local flights. And I did. The fares are pretty low... pretty tempting. We didn't get to finalize anything though since she's busy, she just gave me her preferred dates with no target destination in mind. For me, I think I wanna go back to Cebu and try Bantayan Island. Or to CDO. Yes, I am dreaming again while I'm wide awake.

Actually, I am saving up for a trip. And this trip will surely beat all the trips that I've been thru, tee hee So it's okay if I have to be very matipid until that day comes. Coz I heard it's a place where "Dreams Come True". Enough said! Hahaha!

*excited*


No comments: