Friday, March 27, 2009

POOP Ng Ina Nila

*** GROSS ALERT ***




Don't say I didn't warn you.




Ok, so you really wanna read this post huh!?!




I was on my way to my DL around 9:30 AM when I received an SMS from an unregistered number.

"Jen punta ka na sa shop mo.
May ginawa na naman ang masasamang budhi.
Wala akong load. Nakitxt lang ako."

The message is from Ate Neth, the apartment caretaker.

Panic attack. What is it this time!?! I tried to contact her number but I can't reach her. So I dialed the unregistered number. Hay... she then broke the bad news

Eewww...


Eewww...


Close up. As if the first two photos are not enough to give you a clear picture of what happened.


They were surprised to see the green thingy hanging at the accordion gate of my DL. When they went near it, a foul smell lingers. One of my neighbors told me that around 2-3AM, he saw 4 teenagers in front of the gate and he heard them laughing. When he pointed the flashlight at them, everyone ran away so he was not able to recognize their faces.

TRIP.

I reported the matter to the Barangay but all they can say is, "Pasensiya na po, wala po kayong suspect so wala po tayong magagawa. Linisin nyo na lang po." Remind me again why do we need to pay taxes, huh!?! Bulls*hit!!!

Kuya Alex, the male caretaker helped me clean up this mess. At least there are people who still believe in helping others. After cleaning, it's back to business.

I've calmed down a bit so here I am writing a blog about it to distract my reeling mind. I was thinking, whoever did it is really out of their mind. If in case someone have an issue with me.... what they did only prove one thing. THEY REALLY ARE STUPID AND THEY ARE NOT WORTH MY TIME.

It's hard to put a good woman down!

No comments: