Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Start of Something New


CREDIT:
PAPER from Raspberry Kisses Kit by Amy Watson
ALPHA by Sarah Bryan
FONT Aeolus

Yesterday went by without me noticing it. I mean, after being busy with my DL in the morning, I got myself busy cleaning my room. Scrubbing, dusting, sweeping, removing all the clutters, turning the trash bin upside down and cleaning it afterwards inside and out.
Even the "front yard" (haha... I mean the small space in front of the gate) didn't escape me... swept all the kalat outside, pinawisan na ang kili-kili ko. I swear I want to declare my own "NO LITTERING CAMPAIGN" here in our area. I don't smoke but cigarette butts are all over the place!!! And candy wrappers too! Hay... as in! I wish I live in Singapore. Kuya Alex, the male caretaker shouted, "Hoy baka lagnatin ka!". He was up in one of the roof fixing something. I smiled... hahaha, once a month lang naman yata ako magwalis dun sa harap.

After transforming into my own Domestic Helper for hours, I freshened up and went out to do some bank errands. The teller is in a good mood trying her best to do some small talk with me. It was a little past 5PM and she was trying to keep me longer, to kill time. There's still a long queue and she wants me to be her last transaction for the day. Hahaha! Notice the way teller's count your money (bills)? They kinda sort it, right? Since she's in a good mood I asked her why. Curiosity attack. She answered, "Fit and unfit, at dahil tapos na ko magbilang... bibilangin ko sya ulet ng 2 beses pa kasi nakaabang na sila lahat... ang dami pa nila... ayoko na!" Hmmn... fit and unfit... maybe all old looking and palengke smelling bills are no longer allowed to be in the money circulation anymore. I wonder what they do with those old bills? Sinusunog? Anyway, at least I learned something new today.

From the bank, I went to buy toiletries and chichiria. Then I went "thrift shopping" afterwards. I was chatting with Ali earlier, she mentioned about swimwear sale. I told her I don't think I'll buy a new pair of swimwear since I don't even know if I'll have a Summer Escapade this year (but I'm still hoping for one). Plus I still have around 5 pairs pa yata that I haven't used yet. Nag-panic buying ako last year but I ended up spending summer at the Metro (read: HOME). And sabi nya, "Never mind the destination, yung outfit muna ang unahin!" Hahaha!
Loka talaga si Pok. I ended up buying a swimwear cover-up. But not in Soak... mahal dun eh. I went home with a big smile on my face. Stress all gone! Woohoo!!!

I received an SMS from a friend, "Blah... blah. I want to make kwento regarding something ;-)" From the looks of how the SMS was composed, I think it's a kilig kwento. So when I reached home, I picked up the phone and got the story that I've been waiting for. Wala pa sa kilig moments na part pero I am so kilig na parang naiihi na ako, hahaha! So take a wild guess who this lovestruck caller is. Basta I am more than happy for her. Go! Let your heart talk this time. Too bad I had to cut our conversation short. Kasi I have my own lovestruck patient coming over and I have to prepare dinner... errr... BUY dinner. He knows I have topak over the weekend and he visited to give me a dose of power HUG. Awwww... life is sweet! I'm so cheap. I get mad but it all goes away after a tight hug and some bola-bola. I so love our quiet times. And I felt guilty again for being BRATty when in fact Kuks doesn't even have enough time to rest. He's so tired and exhausted from work... and all his extra curriculars. I need to be extra patient. Remind me. I remind myself and I try to get cool with but sometimes I still get cranky about us not being able to spend more time. But this weekend will be different. He'll be back this Saturday with Kuya Balo, renovation for my DL will finally start. I'm excited to do our errands. Not only that... I am so excited to see the LCD's all set up. Flatscreens, baby! Sosyal! I can feel better days coming my way... and I'm loving it! Woohoo!!!



No comments: