Saturday, March 21, 2009

Summer is *T*

Time flies so fast. Summer is here again and Summer 2K9 marks Tien's 1st Death Anniversary. I was browsing through photos in Facebook and I chanced upon an album "Remembering Tien" showing how Tien's closest friends (my batchmates from QueSci) commemorated her day. Some photos also show the AVP of snapshots from her last trip with the Viajeros. I had a dream about Tien last week. She was still her SUN-shiny self. Maybe she is really enjoying up there in *heaven*. Almost everyday I still visit her blog. It still makes me wonder about a lot of things... uhummn. And now every time I watch QTv's new show "QTube", it also reminds me of Tien. It will be cool to get her blog featured in that show But for now, I am left with the honor that someone who has an amazing blog visited mine.

CREDIT:
QUICKPAGE by MandaGirl
PHOTO from Tien's Blog
PHOTO from my blog's Message Box
FONT Maiandra GD


Tien... until we meet again...


No comments: