Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cold and Rainy Summer Night Dinner

Rellie's crazy office schedule strikes again. We've been talking since Sunday on when and how to meet this week. Arguing more on the "how", actually. Last week, I agreed to a quickie Thursday ... as in quick shopping and quick dinner at Trinoma since we spent the Holy Week break naman together. This week, I was trying to lure him to a DVD marathon but his office work won't allow us. So he won, and I am scheduled for another sleepover at Retiro with a "dinner of my choice" as a bribe. Armed with my overnight bag, I left the house despite the drizzle.

I asked Rellie to invite Mi na rin, so we can have dinner together. Buti na lang she was "game". Later on you'll understand why... hehehe!



We met up at their house then took a cab to Banawe. We ate at Terriyaki Boy. Happiness. Good thing I gave in to Rellie's request. We had a hearty dinner. Busog.



And what's nice about this dinner is that finally, now I can say that I am already at ease with Rellie's sister. Alam mo yung feeling na "meron na kaming mga small talks". I've known Mi even before I met Rellie's parents but most of the time, when I go home to Cabiao, she's in Singapore. So walang masyadong bonding moments with her. Though we exchange SMS every now and then... iba pa rin talaga yung kaharap mo 'di ba? Oh well, basta I had fun kahit hindi masyado okay yung service ng staffs dun kasi excited na yata sila mag-close. And Mi paid for our bill, haha nilibre nya pa kami. Ang daya ni Kuks.. nakalusot! He was supposed to make me libre kasi di ba yun nga yung catch for my sleepover! Style talaga ni Kuks...

Hindi kami nag-picture kasi I'm shy. Maybe next time!

We went back to their house na after dinner, watched SNN, freshened up, nangulit kay Lloyd (Mi's husband) over the phone kasi nagpapabili si Rellie ng rubbershoes then slept na. Kanina we were already up before 6AM. Rellie has a 9AM meeting so we went our separate ways by 7AM.

And now... I feel sleepy But I feel good too.


No comments: