Thursday, April 2, 2009

Practice Makes Perfect

I went to Trinoma last Wednesday to settle my Globe and Sun Cellular postpaid accounts. I've been contemplating on cutting one of my lines, but I haven't decided yet on which one to give up. Nuninuninuninu...

I went to the grocery afterwards. Therapeutic din pala ang mag-grocery. I had fun. But I had a hard time carrying the grocery bags after paying, hehe. And I was shocked to see the total amount too. When I txtd Rellie, he asked, "Bakit, ano ba pinagbibibili mo!?!" Na-shock din siguro sya.

On my way home, I received an SMS from Mi, Rellie's sister. Actually, I am already near Nova-Bayan when I read her text message. She asked me to come over at their house and stay with Rellie since she's on her way to Cabiao na. Mi is going back to Singapore the next day so she needs to go home to Cabiao. Rellie will be left alone. So I went to visit Rellie, he's been sick since Sunday night. I am his "sub-Nurse" for the night but it turned out that he took care of me more than I took care of him. His fever went down but in my case, I think I'm catching colds again :( I was coughing... more like "barking like a dog". Maybe it's because of the weather...

The next morning, we played with Jaden after eating breakfast. Jaden is the baby from the next door neighbor. Rellie plays with him every morning before he reports for work. Tinuturuan nyang umiyak


CREDIT:
FRAME by Piggy Scraps Design

FONT Ashley Inline


CREDIT:
PAPER by Hollihobbi
PAPER from Magic Kit by June Schutrups (Cen's Designs)
PAPER from Two Soon Kit by Shabby Princess
PAPER by Amelie Scrap
BABY BLOCKS by Piggy Scraps Designs

Hmmn.. bagay ba!?!

CREDIT:
FRAME from Spring Blossoms Kit by Red Leaf DigiScrapping

FONT Eras Demi ITC


CREDIT:
FRAME from Happy Baby Kit by Kaccii

STAPLE WIRE by Gunhild Storeide
FONT EwieD

When we're about to go, Rellie placed Jaden back to his crib and the baby cried non-stop! Lagot kami!!!

CREDIT:
FRAME from Happy Baby Kit by Kaccii

FONT Greeting Monotone

Kaya mo yan Kuks. Do the "Barney Dance", hahaha!


"I love you,
You love me,
We're a happy family,
with a great big hug,
and a kiss from me to you,
Won't you say you love me too!

~ * ~ Barney ~ * ~

Jaden won't stop crying so Rellie carried him again and we brought him back to their house. Actually umaarte lang yata sya... umiiyak kanina pero walang luha.

CREDIT:
RUBBER DUCKY from Splish Splash Kit by Rhonna Farrer

FONT IceAgeD

We played with him for a few more minutes before Tita Linda took him. Bye Jaden! Rellie went to work and I went home. Naku! Hirap magka-anak


No comments: