Saturday, April 4, 2009

Lying in the Sands of Laiya

Sorry if it took me days before I post about my Laiya weekend. I have to wait for the photos from Joy's cam. Most of which are already up in both my Friendster and Facebook account by now. The only difference that you will see in this post are some side stories

Oh yes, I had another trip to the beach! Actually, the night before this trip, I was already having second thoughts if I should really go or not. Something bad happened recently at my DL so I gave it a lot of thought. But I ended up thinking, "Why should I be affected?" For sure "their" purpose is to send me a warning or something. So I decided not to be afraid and just go on and play fair. My second reason is... I haven't told Kuks about the trip until 1130PM, Friday night He was shocked and a little irritated based on his tone. "Kelan nyo pa na-plano yan!?!" Hehe. But after some discussions, he eventually said, "Okay, mag-ingat ka ha."

Puyat from packing my things, and praying that nothing bad will happen while I was away, I think I didn't hear my alarm clock. I jumped out of bed, had a quick shower and I hit the road. Muntik na ako maiwan. I met up with Joy and her family at GMA station. Laiya... here we come!


CREDIT:
CAR from Cars Go Beep Beep Kit by August Designs
FONT Jokerman

After a long drive, a lot of stop-overs, and getting lost on the road twice, hehehe ... I had a chance to be one with the sea again *warm heart* We checked in at Sigayan Bay Beach Resort. We settled for a one big air-conditioned bedroom on the second level, with a veranda, private CR, and refrigerator.



There are also air-conditioned Nipa huts, cool 'di ba!?! This package also includes private CR, refrigerator, hot and cold water dispenser with 5 gallon purified water at Php4000. Not bad.



There were a lot of bakasyunistas and we are lucky that there's still one available room left. So we took it na.



We rested for a little while inside the room. It felt like we've been on the road the whole day... I can't feel my butt. We lounged around for a bit and took some photos.


CREDIT:
FRAME from Starburst Kit by K Lewis
FONT ArabBruD



CREDIT:
FRAME from Think Spring Kit by Lucia Maleckova (LazyKitty)
TAG by K Teague
STAPLE WIRE by Gunhild Storeide
FONT Cheryl


CREDIT:
FRAME by Manu70
FLOWER from Marvin Kit by Petit Moineaux
TAPE by Sable brule of Line for Digiscrap'mania
FONT DeVinneOrn
I was thinking of taking a nap but the kids are already excited to swim. Well... me too!!! Let's step out and enjoy the sun!


CREDIT:
FRAME from Olivia Mini Kit by Kiki Halbert
RIBBON from ADB Birthday Kit by Anja J.


CREDIT:
FRAME by Kim B. Designs


CREDIT:
FRAME from Grape Crush Kit by A Work in Progress



CREDIT:
FRAME from LittleKit by Helena Monteiro
RIBBON from Candy Jar Kit by Ziggle Designs & Kami Leonard
STAPLE WIRE from Anaflor Design
FONT Kristen ITC

Sun... sun... sun... here we come!!!

No comments: