Monday, March 10, 2008

after 13 years

My DSL line is still dead yeterday so I decided to unwind before I really go nuts. I sent an SMS. "Hi, are you busy? I'm free. Let's go over at Chi's?" After 5 seconds of not replyng to the message I sent, I called her mobile *hahaha, low EQ, I know* and told her about my plans. Still in shock, Myra said she's game but I have to wait until she finishes her motherly/wifey chores. "So, nde pwedeng NOW na?" I insisted. She said 5PM. Okay. Told her I'll get back at her as I have to ask Chi first, hahaha! Yeah... Chi doesn't know yet =) Called up Chie but there was no answer so I sent an SMS. I received a reply after a while... "Bakit 'Day, di-op mo?" *funny* This is it!!! Talked to her over the phone and it's all set. RAN online kept me busy while waiting... and I was so into it again I lost track of the time *sus* In short, I'm late and I got lost too *as usual* going to Chi's Condo unit in Mandaluyong. I arrived at 8:30PM, hehehe. "Cge, sabunutan nyo na ako!"

Myra Samaniego-Tria and Rachel Velasquez-Plana are two friends I met in UST during my Freshman year. Imagine how excited we are to see eachother again. *hugs* Both are already married, Chi has 1 cute boy named Justine, while Myra has 2, Jake and Sean. Oh yeah, I still have none *pressure* Our last get together was December 2006. And we are all thrilled about this "biglaan" dinner. Thanks to me!

Here's Chi in her dirty kitchen cooking Kare-Kare *ummmn... my favorite!* while Myra shares her story, and me capturing the moment, ehem... ehem...

CREDIT
FRAME from Simonela

I was not able to shoot pics while we were eating as Jolly (Chi's hubby) was also having dinner with us. I'm shyness =) Chi served Sinigang, Grilled Liempo, and Kare-Kare. Y-U-M. We had coffee and cookies after dinner while sharing each other's what's up. Female bonding.

CREDIT
FRAME Cluster Frame from Simonela

Justine on the side making funny antics. Maybe he was a little jealous that we have her Mommy's attention =)

CREDIT
FRAME from HW

We met 13 years ago...


CREDIT
FRAME from KPertiet

Happy CHICKS just like in our College days.

CREDIT
FRAME from
Some Bunny Kit by KimB's Designs

Stories and Smiles until 1:00AM. We don't want to call it a night yet, but i know I have to return these ladies to their Hubby and Babies =)

CREDIT
FRAME Cluster Frame from Manu70


Here's Justine... a little camera shy at first, but he gave in to the camera eventually =)

CREDIT
FRAME from Bright Dreams Kit by Tracy King
RIBBON from New years Eve Kit by Maria LaFrance

Myra, Rachel and i didn't graduate in UST... but we are very thankful that our paths crossed in that University.


*looking forward to our next dinner date
ikstik

No comments: