Saturday, March 8, 2008

can you feel the heat?

The SUMMER months are here again! It's my favorite time of the year =) I found this quote in one of my blog hopping and it made me look forward to the SUMMER getaways I will hopefully have this 2K8.


It will be a long weekend next week as we celebrate the Lenten Season. For some, they spend it on long vaycays in the beach. Some go out of the country. My Best Buddy is spending it in Bangkok. She's asking me to tag along but I haven't decided yet. My spirit is very much willing but there's a big BUT in the road *wink* I hope someone out there will keep me company this long weekend. As I make a plea... "Please take me to where the water, the sky and the sands meet" *smile* It will be a pity if I won't be able to use these Fab Finds, don't you think? ;P

I'm talking about this...

this...

and this. Check out the girly detail of this one =) It's a present from my sister, Jackee. It's so kikay... it's so... so... ME! *wink*

CREDIT
FRAME Tied Up Frame from Ellie Lash


can you feel the SUMMER heat!?!

*I wanna head off to the beach
ikstik

No comments: