Monday, March 31, 2008

blueginger

Just got home from a late night impromptu dinner. I met up with DBF and we found ourselves eating at Blueginger again. Too bad the band is not playing =( Anyway, who needs a band when I have my DBF with me, hahaha! LOL =) I still enjoyed the dinner and beer *sarap* It's very unusual for us to meet on a Sunday, so I had a weird feeling when I read his SMS asking if I wanted to meet. I jumped out of the chair and met up with him though it's already 8PM. We just talked and talked for a couple of hours or so... discussed about me wanting to visit Macau *yeah, my itchy feet buggin' me* ... and ended up with a compromise (or should I say he gave in to the Brat). Finally... finally... we settled for an out of town trip. Yippee!!! No concrete plans yet but at least... I have something to look forward to for now.

CREDIT
PAPER from South Pacific Kit by Just Passin' Thru
PALM TREE from Sandy Beach Kit by Nina (Affair Of The Heart Design)
FONT Greg Hand and Kaela


ikstik

1 comment:

charlotte said...

galing mo girl.
parang PRO!
keep it up!